Important 2023 Property Tax Appeal Deadlines for CT, NJ, NY, and PA
2023 deadlines are quickly approaching for all taxpayers who lease or own real property in CT, NJ, NY, and PA. If you believe your assessed value is unreasonable and are looking to explore relief through an appeal, please be aware of the deadlines below and speak to the property tax attorneys at Skoloﬀ & Wolfe, P.C.
Statewide: February 20, 2023
New York City
March 1, 2023
- Allegheny County: March 31, 2023
- Philadelphia: October 2, 2023
- All Other Counties: August 1, 2023
- Must file an appeal by April 3, 2023, unless reassessment or revaluation has occurred.*
- For taxpayers and taxing districts where a municipal-wide reassessment or revaluation was implemented, the filing deadline for appeals is May 1, 2023 (or 45 days from the date of final notice of assessment).*
*Except for Burlington, Gloucester, and Monmouth Counties.